Proudly Serving West Michigan!
Entertainment that makes your life more memorable.
* 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their
* Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the
* During wedding planning. Brides say their highest priority is their attire,
followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among
the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides
say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
* When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a
wedding is the entertainment.
* 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they
had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine 2003.
Sources include: Simmons, 2001, USA Today, 2002, National Bridal Service, 2001.
Then Knot, 2002, Brides Magazine, 2001.